Sunday, October 26, 2014

I will be writing my research paper on whether children are smarter or more socialized being active users on the internet. I am leaning towards them being more socialized, but that is not my set conclusion. I am still pondering over the whole topic.

1. Children now compared to children 30 years ago?
2. Will what children are going on (website wise) dictate their intelligence?
3. Being born in this technological era, will children depend on internet their whole life?
4. Does the lack of internet in a child's life cause a certain disconnect from other children?
5. Will giving laptops or tablets with internet access to children in elementary school make them dependent for the rest of their lives?
6. What do children do this young on the internet as oppose to adults?
7. What percent of children now use the internet compared to what percent of children will use it in 10 years?
8. What do children do when they are not on the internet?

No comments:

Post a Comment